£400.00 - £425.00 per day
16 days ago
Contract Test Manager - Automation - Remote - 12 months - Inside IR35
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in the UK to recruit a contract Test Manager with strong Automation skills. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is 100% remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 12 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Definition and continued development of testing strategy through communication and collaboration with the delivery teams
- Reaching agreement with Architecture/Engineering community on technology and tooling choices
- Ownership of automation testing framework and other deliverables
- Supporting creation of test plans by the engineers offering guidance, advice and providing a wider context to support decisions
- Reporting details of test progress/coverage, where required
- Supporting the delivery engineers by enabling interactions and sharing of practices to assist with continuous improvements
- Individual development support, continuously growing engineers in weaker areas by sustained support
- Ownership and Coordination of test environments including configuration, availability and test data
- Input into Project planning and velocity calculations for test team
- Working with 3rd parties to ensure E2E testing is done correctly, follows best practices and that testing requirements are shared
- Hands on testing experience and ability writing and maintaining automation tests
- Needs someone with hands-on so they can get stuck in if needed, but the role will be primarily management
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.