Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a CRM Dynamics Engineer for a major company on a high profile project and long term contract, based in Andover. Existing SC Clearance is essential.
The key responsibilities of this CRM Dynamics Engineer role are:
- administration and analysis of organisational applications within the IAS CRM Dynamics Platform.
- provision of technical support to both internal and external users of CRM applications.
- provision of the backend support for CRM Development work to provide support to databases
Essential experience for this CRM Dynamics Engineer role are:
- Microsoft Windows software technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012, 2016 & 2017 as a DBA.
- SQL Server features High Availability (HADR) and Change Data Capture (CDC).
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Internet Information Services (IIS).
- and administering large, enterprise serving applications.
Desirable experience for this CRM Dynamics Engineer role are:
- An understanding of ITIL and DevOps principles in the software development lifecycle.
- Further responsibilities if a solution were to be migrated to DynamicsCRM online are:
- Managing the Azure environment and interacting with Microsoft support.
- Administering "Microsoft Social Engagement (MSE)".
If you do have the relevant experience for this CRM Dynamics Engineer role, please do apply.