£30000 - £318000 per annum
11 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a CRM Manager, to design and deliver the email strategy to drive brand engagement, growth and lifetime value.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of CRM encouraging new customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. You'll take ownership of email campaign planning and co-ordinating the creation of assets and landing pages to ensure a seamless user journey across email and website. Whilst also making sure all emails align with the wider content plan, are on brand, and render well across all devices. You'll develop & deliver CRM communication plans and strategies, as well as understanding and identifying opportunities with the current CRM system in terms of usability and business reporting.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead CRM strategy across all communications; E-mail, SMS, Push Notifications & Whats App.
- Reporting on performance on a weekly basis.
- Ownership & on-going success management of current ESP; Ometria.
- Running A/B tests.
- Manage weekly broadcast campaigns & segmentation.
- Manage automation flow, review, learn and optimise.
- Explore ways to improve engagement & conversion rate from communications.
- Maintain the quality of the database ensuring its effective segmentation for personalised content / sales.
- Run a successful membership / loyalty programme.
- Brief the design team on campaign creative.
- Maintain high levels of GDPR compliance and ensure best practices are upheld and improved where necessary.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A highly organised, self-starter with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership of tasks from inception to conclusion
- Friendly and outgoing, able to forge and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise of CRM technology, systems and processes and KPI metrics
- Strong experience in an e-commerce specific role would be beneficial.
- Experience using Ometria as an email service provider would also be beneficial.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.