Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
Job Title: Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (CRO Specialist)
Location: Leeds / Remote working options available
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (CRO Specialist) to join our key client who is a leading global technology business. This post will be you a key squad member of the team experimentation efforts, so we are looking for someone who is strategist, analytical and metrics driven with strong knowledge in conversion rate optimization.
- Optimize conversion rates and increase marketing efficiencies.
- Implement A/B, MVT and personalization experiences across a range of personas, markets and products
- Work directly with our ecommerce teams and be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- Collaborate, be part of building and enhancing our CRO work.
- Proven background in B2B/ B2C eCommerce and marketing and site optimization
- Solid experience with A/B testing tools (e.g., Adobe target).
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Power BI.
- Proven knowledge in managing roadmaps of testing initiatives, managing timelines, writing functional requirements and seeing initiatives through execution
- Proven track record of improving digital conversion rates through testing and campaign analytics feedback.
- Self-starter, highly creative and open to feedback and learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a team moving towards a modern cloud based architecture and a true DevOps mindset. These positions will play a very important part of how they communicate with their customers.
For more information - please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat.