£0.00 - £20000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Support Executive
The Bridge IT are on the lookout for a tech savvy Customer Support Executive with previous experience of working within B2B and technology customer support.
The role will act as first point of call for customers and provide them with professional and exceptional service. You will complete operational activities associated with incoming customer support, including receiving, checking understanding, logging, taking ownership and resolving enquiries.
As Customer Support Executive you will be responsible for responding to and managing customer enquiries and various platforms ( phone, email and online chats). You will meet and exceed individual and team targets, KPI's and department objectives and react to support issues which require a quick turnaround.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Technology savvy, with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate with an attention to detail.
- Excellent call handling skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Ability and awareness to work as part of a team.
- Willingness and flexibility to support the demands of the business.
- Methodical approach to problem-solving and the ability to make complex situations sound simple.
- Work well under pressure and on own initiative without day to day supervision.
- Organised and efficient.
- Previous experience of working within a B2B, technology and or/customer support function advantageous.
- Experience of using online Support systems beneficial.
- Accounting experience beneficial.
If you believe you have the right experience and are interested in this role then apply to the attached email for immediate consideration.