£335 - £340 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Analyst for a blue chip company in Cambridge on an initial remote basis on a contract that is outside IR35.
The key responsibilities for this Data Analyst position are:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and perform data profiling.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide quick data analysis.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets.
- Build bus matrices, proof of concepts, source mapping document and raw source data model using Excel, Power BI or other Visualisation Tools
The key skills for this Data Analyst position are:
- Ability to write SQL queries to perform data profiling, data analysis and present the insights to the business
- Python and/or R programming
- Datawarehouse and data modelling skills
- Excel, databases (Redshift, Oracle)
- ETL load knowledge e.g. skeleton records generation etc
- BI Tool knowledge is an added advantage, particularly Power BI
If you do have the relevant skills for this Data Analyst contract position, please do apply.