£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Data Analyst - R Programming
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
I'm working with a growing football organisation who are using Data to help identify new talent and clients within the industry.
In this role you will support the company's Data Scientist in identifying talent using your expertise within data analysis. You'll be able to code using R (python users will also be considered) and be very comfortable handling data to perform various statistical and machine-learning analysis. You'll then visualise your findings to a variety of stakeholders and clients who are both technical and non-technical, meaning strong communication is vital for this position.
This role will best suit a recent Graduate from a numerate subject with commercial experience, with a passion for Football.
Key Skills & Experience
- Programming skills using R, R Shiny (Python will also be considered)
- Degree within a numerate subject
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking
- Strong problem solving - able to think quickly to provide solutions
- A passion for Football is not wanted it's needed - if you're a young Data professional with a real interest in Football then this could be your dream job!
This role will suit those who are a; Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Insight Analyst, recent Graduate