Up to £0.00 per annum
26 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Analytics and Preparation Team Lead for a major pharmaceutical company in Cambridge on a long term contract.
This will be a fully remote position for the foreseeable future.
You will lead the analytics and data AI team in preparing bespoke datasets to allow other divisions to accelerate their projects.
The key elements of this Data Analytics and Preparation Team Lead role are:
- Agile leadership experience
- Hands on data and analytics skills
- Strong data cleansing and preparation skills
- Machine learning experience
- AI experience
- Excellent AWS understanding
- Python or R or SQL
- Hadoop / Spark or NoSQL or Docker
If you do have the key skills for this Data Analytics and Preparation Team Lead role, please do send through a copy of your CV.