Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Data Analytics Team Lead - Hull - Up to £45,000 + benefits
As part of a new operating model a Data Analytics Team Lead vacancy has been created for a large organisation based in Hull. You will be responsible for helping to transform data analytics to a more predictive and commercial model. You will have responsibility for a team of 4 and be tasked with coaching and mentoring these and helping them develop and progress their career. You will also be working with tools such as PowerBI, Alteryx and SAP.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45,000 + benefits and clear opportunities to progress your own career.
You will need:
- Strong experience in a Data Analytics position where you have had responsibility for line managing a team or coaching and mentoring teams.
- Experience of developing business analytics capabilities.
- Hands on background within BI / Financial analytics and ideally with tools such as Power BI, Business Objects and Alteryx.
- Ideally some form of accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with different business units effectively.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call.