£65k - 70k per year + excellent benefits
0113 380 1916
12 days ago
Data & Analytics Management Lead
Location - Greater Manchester (with hybrid remote working options)
Salary - up to £70k pa with an impressive benefits package!
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for a Data & Analytics Management Lead to join a growing and innovative organisation based in Greater Manchester!
You will be involved in the design and implementation of effective business management practices for the Data and Analytics function, covering people, culture, budgetary management, continual improvement, performance management, risk management & mitigation, and effective demand & resource management.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the effective management and service optimisation with the Data and Analytics function 3rd party partners, ensuring successful contractual and relationship outcomes are achieved
- Creat the overall Data and Analytics Vision and Roadmap, that determines how the Data and Analytics Strategy will be implemented, including departmental KPIs and Initiatives
- To design, develop and implement strategies and practices that enable the Data and Analytics function to deliver exceptional services to internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Data and Analytics function operates, understands its risks and issues and has effective mitigation plans and roadmaps in place to address any shortfalls, including leading the charge on any audit issue remediation
- Drive the performance management of the Data and Analytics function at a team and individual level, ensuring effective objectives, career paths, talent management, and training strategies and plans, are all in place
To be successful you will need;
- Strong leadership skills and enjoy creating a culture of high performing teams
- Experienced in implementing product management and agile working practices (such as Scrum or Kanban) in a data environment
- Have significant experience in data disciplines across Business Intelligence, data operations and data Project delivery.
- Will have experience and understanding of continual improvement methods such as LEAN, with evidence of having applied those methods to data practices
- Experience of implementing measurement and improvement of data products and services
If this is of interest, hit the apply button now!