Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
22 days ago
£80,000 - £100,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Data Architect to join a modern and technology focused organisation based in Manchester.
As a Data Architect you will combine delivery best practices with the latest technologies to help solve complex business challenges. Ideally you will come from a technology consulting background delivering data centric solutions at scale.
- Expertise in at least one of : Data Visualisation and Reporting or Data Analysis and Data Engineering or Data Project Management or Platform Engineering or Cloud Architecture
- Experience of working in a client-facing capacity
- Strong technical experience across a range of data related tools & technologies such as SQL, VBA, Python, R, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire and PowerBI
- Good understanding data modelling methodologies, security and governance applicable in Big Data environments
- Good understanding of Cloud based infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google) and related architecture patterns
You should have strong analytical and problem solving skills and great communication skills, able to deal with technical teams and senior stakeholders.
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a fast paced, challenging and modern environment please apply with your CV for consideration.