£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Data Architect - Hatfield - £80,000
This role will challenge you in an upbeat environment where you'll be implementing Cloud-Based solutions to a large Data Transformation Programme that will be critical to the businesses performance in the future.
You'll be working on the company's newly built analytics platform; managing the Data Pipeline, ETL Processes and ensuring that the process is completed quickly and efficiently. You'll be working closely with various stakeholders, creating data policies, defining data architecture and a myriad of other responsibilities to ensure that the business objectives are met with regards to data.
Having previous experience within Data Architecture will be essential as you'll be taking the lead on a number of crucial systems and processes.
- Extensive experience with SQL, Python and ETL Processes,
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehousing,
- Experience working with AWS in a Data role,
- Knowledge of TOGAF, Zachman an PEAF,
- Experience working with BI Tools (QLIK/PowerBI),
- Strong understanding of Data Processes (Quality Governance, Modelling, etc...),
- Salary between £70,000 - £80,000/annum,
- Up to 10% Bonus,
- 27 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays,
- 18% Pension (12% them, 6% you),
- Shopping Discounts,
If you're looking for a challenging role where you will make considerable impact... Apply!