Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
0113 386 8552
about 2 months ago
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Data Architect to define strategy, solutions and processes for the management of enterprise wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
As Data Architect you will work closely with executives, senior level management and business units to develop a Data strategy that is fully integrated with IT across all Business Units. Your role will focus on defining, developing and promoting the Enterprise Data Architecture strategy.
As Data Architect you will :
• Participate in the creation of an Enterprise Reference Data Architecture for the business
• Define standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables
• Collaborate with the business, its applications, solutions, and with other IT architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and to maximize the value of information across the organisation
• Create and implement processes to collect and maintain inventory of Data assets across the enterprise
• Drive standardisation and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets
• Define enterprise architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data and integration for data
• Assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level data environment
• Define MDM solution architecture and set technical direction, define component architecture, review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture
• Analyse and define detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
• Define the short and long-term strategies for data management to ensure effective delivery of information that meets current and future requirements
• Facilitate system feasibility studies, proof of concepts, pilot project, and testing while working with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in a modern data architecture
• Develop, implement, and maintain all data management policies and procedures, including those for enterprise data warehouse architecture, standards, purchasing, monitoring, and service provision
• Verify design of overall Infrastructure and support the build of the environments
• Oversee the documentation of all architecture design and analysis work
• Consult with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture
Technically, the Data Architect will have demonstrable expertise in driving forward Meta data architecture and Master Data Management solutions with experience of performing analysis and design for Data Management and Data driven projects.
You will possess experience of Cloud Data technologies along with enterprise system data requirements and challenges. You will have a strong understanding of Master Data Management, Metadata Management and Data Governance.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package