£84k - 90k per year
0113 380 1916
26 days ago
Location - Manchester or Remote
Salary - up to £90k plus an excellent benefits package!
Here at Bridge IT we are looking for an experienced Data Architect to join a fast-growing Digital and Technology Company who are going through an exciting phase of growth, looking at new technologies, transition of data services and a transformation project.
This role will see you take responsibility for ensuring the effective design and use of the Enterprise Data Platform.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- A background in Big Data cloud solutions and related experience in a similar Data Architect role
- An understanding of Visual, Cloud & Microsoft Stack technology experience
- A great work ethic, able to take ownership and demonstrate a collaborative working manner within an agile environment running multiple projects
- Knowledge of data technology platform design and components including data ingestion and integration, ETL, data lake technologies, Enterprise Data Warehouse, reporting and analytics, and experience in Data security
- Sound experience of the full SDLC, ideally with an Agile approach and TOGAF Certification is desirable
- Strong stakeholder skills capable of influencing clients and selling the capability of the team in client-vendor relationship, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills