£650 - £660 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote contract Data Architect for a blue chip company, inside IR35. Long term, there may be 1 day per week in the Canary Wharf, London, office.
The key skills required for this Data Architect position are:
- Has worked in multiple digital transformation programmes as a technical solutions architect.
- Integration architecture and design patterns including but not limited to REST, API, Services, Event, Message etc.
- Expert Knowledge in AWS, OpenShift, SpringBoot, Redis, AMQ brokers
- Has got experience in implementing MDM like solutions. Should know how MDM works and what are the various stages.
- Have produced architectural artefacts including Architectural blueprint, Logical and Physical data architecture, HLD.
- Hands on experience in data modelling, SQL queries.
If you do have the relevant experience for this remote contract Data Architect position, please do apply.