£650 - £670 per day
29 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote contract Data Architect for a blue chip company, inside IR35. Long term, there may be 2 days per week in the Canary Wharf, London, office.
This Data Architect will be responsible for documenting, designing and implementing data modelling and data mapping solutions to support enterprise information management, business intelligence, and other business interests.
The key skills required for this Data Architect position are:
- 5+ years' experience working within a data modelling or data engineering environment
- A good understanding of data modelling practices including transactional stores, operational data stores, data warehouse etc
- Knowledge of data modelling, metadata and master data management and Reference data management
- Data Modelling: Conceptual, Logical, Physical
- Excellent Data Analysis experience
If you do have the relevant experience for this contract Data Architect position, please do apply.