24 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Architect for a blue chip client in Southampton on a long term contract.
This will be leading the architecture to allow data to be utilised by millions of users.
The key skills required for this Data Architect position are:
- Considerable experience in architecting large scale Cloud environments e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience in designing and creating Data modelling and Analytical Services
- Experience in delivering data architecture for data warehouse solutions
- Exposure to IoT/Notification Hub, Hub, web Portal, Data as a Service
- Demonstrable experience of Big Data Practical skills (Hadoop, Spark, etc) or HD Insights, AWS EMR
- Ingestion using data pipeline patterns and orchestration techniques such as oozie or MSADF
- NoSQL data stores (CosmosDB, HBase, Apache Cassandra, etc and exposure to Graph data stores in addition to exposure to Metadata solutions in Big Data environments such as Atlas, Waterline Data, IBMIGC etc
- Programming skills in Python or C#
- Excellent communication skills and the flexibility to respond to different programme demands.
- Experience in Data Management and Governance tools e.g. data modelling, migration, MDM, RDM, Metadata, profiling, ETL, Orchestration
- Keeps track of innovations and innovative companies in the relevant areas e.g. Data Management, Analytics and Data Science
- Practitioner certification in ToGAF, DAMA and/or equivalent frameworks
If you do have the relevant experience for this role, please send through a copy of your CV.