Up to £0.00 per annum + very competitive
8 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major blue chip company as a Data Lake Platform Lead (focused on Collibra) on a long term contract, based in Cambridge, with some home working available too.
The key responsibilities in this Data Lake Platform Lead role are:
- Provide Collibra expertise
- Instrumental in the implementation of strategies for the collection and exploitation of metadata supporting the Data Lake.
- Defining new ways of establishing an ongoing population of the Data Catalogue describing data sources ingested. Ensuring that metadata, describing the content of the data lake, is current, complete and has integrity.
- Collecting and reporting of Data Lineage and Provenance metadata, showing the source and destination for all data held within the data lake environment, and when and how the data was loaded.
- Providing a definition of solutions to link Data Lake content with business data governance, IT governance and engineering activities, including the use of business data glossaries.
The key skills required for this Data Lake Platform Lead role are:
- A range of BI & analytics architectures: traditional warehousing, Distributed computing (Hadoop), NoSQL, virtualization, data streaming etc.
- Confirmed experience with metadata architectures and Data Cataloging tools.
If you do have the relevant skills for thsi Data Lake Platform Lead role, please do apply.