£60k - 70k per year + benefits
9 days ago
Data Engineer - Python - Kubernetes - ETL - FinTech
The Bridge IT is currently recruiting for a hugely successful Fintech organisation with the ability to work fully remote indefinitely!
This is a fantastic opportunity to use all of your skills and experience with rapidly growing financial data company.
Our client is enabling innovation in the world of global payments, working with enterprise-grade clients that include some of the world’s biggest
technology companies and financial organisations.
What is used:
- Python - primary programming language.
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes - CI/CD
- Apache Airflow - ETL pipelines
- Databases: Clickhouse, MongoDB, Postgres
- Events/Streaming - Kafka
Your primary role will be development and maintenance of ETL processes integrating data
between Clickhouse/MongoDB/Postgres using Airflow+Python as your primary tool.
What my client is looking for:
- At least 3 years in a data engineering role
- Solid Python programming language
- Experience designing ETL data pipelines
- Experience working with big data or/and distributed databases
- Beneficial to have direct experience with Apache Airflow and Clickhouse
What's on offer:
• Competitive salary
• Great holiday package
• Amazing benefits package, including pension, healthcare and Perkbox
• A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
• A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
• Remote working initially, with the potential for flexible working and a riverside office in central London
Get in touch asap as interviews are taking place immediately for ambitious and hungry engineers looking to grow and shape a fantastic future.
There really is no better or faster growing industry than the world of FinTech.