£550 - £600 per day
22 days ago
This is a fantastic chance to work as a Data Engineer for a blue chip company on a remote contract as a Data Engineer.
In this Data Engineer position, you will work in interconnected global teams, and as a member of a squad, you will build relationships with analysts, core strategists, Dataiku platform engineers to understand existing business processes, modelling infrastructure and squad goals.
The key technical skills required for this Data Engineer position are:
- SQL and RDBMs - Data Engineering
- Python programming, including knowledge of pandas, numpy, Jupyter. Ability to write production ready, highly reliable, tuned (pythonic) numerical code
- Dataiku / Alteryx / Altair or similar data science & data engineering products
- Data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Plotly
- Excel / VBA programming / reverse engineering skills
Desirable skills for this Data Engineer position are:
- Certified Dataiku practitioners with experience of building models in Dataiku
- Experience of optimising data pipelines and building scalable / high performance data solutions
- Experience in ModelOps
- Quantitative skills - Knowledge of statistics, probability theory and optimisation
- Advanced python knowledge and data science knowledge - To include econometrics, OLS and Lasso, Logistic Regression, CART and Random Forests, SVMs, NNs, Radial Basis Functions and Kernel methods.
- The scientific python stack including SciPy, scikit-learn, Statsmodels
If you do have the relevant experience for this remote Data Engineer contract position, please do apply.