£50k - 55k per year + 10% bonus, 10.5% Pension
0113 380 1910
21 days ago
My client, a FTSE100 Global eCommerce organisation are looking to recruit a talented Data Engineer with experience of Business Intelligence / Power BI to work with the latest Data tech in a progressive, friendly organisation.
- Design and develop reporting and insight solutions and data visualisations based on business requirements
- Development of reporting solutions using BI tools, in line with the BICC tool strategy.
- Create and maintain detailed specifications for the design and build of developments, including feasibility and impact assessments.
- To pro-actively identify where existing solutions can be enhanced and the reporting environment improved.
- Identify and develop new reporting capabilities to help drive innovation across the business
- Participate in testing the robustness and quality of developments in conjunction with our governance framework and Tester
- Continually look at ways to improve processes/procedures and policies to best serve the BICC and to customers
- Drive best practice for the use and configuration of the BI Toolset through training and knowledge transfer
- Resolve issues on incidents and effectively communicate these resolutions to Customers
- Development of solutions using Power BI, Business Objects toolset, Analysis, Web Intelligence, Design Studio
- Degree in a numerate, IT or business related discipline.
- Understanding of database and data warehouse creation, modification and methodology
- Knowledge of MS Access and other local data warehousing applications.
- Knowledge of SAP BW 7.3/7.5 and how it relates to Business Objects 4.x, SAP ERP and other applications.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global leader in eCommerce and Digital. The role is 100% remote working with occasional travel to the office in either London or Northamptonshire. Benefits include 10.5% contribution pension, 10% bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Apply for immediate consideration