£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Data Engineer - Python
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
This is a great time to join for an experienced Data Engineer. You will be joining a consultancy who continue to grow and go from strength to strength in the area. As part of this, they are now in need of more Data Engineers to join them and increase their capability.
Due to their diverse range of clients they have they are open to various backgrounds and technologies. However, your skill set must include working with a Cloud Platform i.e. AWS or Azure.
The clients you'll be working with span across public sector, retailers and smaller Software houses.
Key Skills & Experience - please note you are not expected to have all the below!
- AWS or Azure data services
- Azure product range - Data Lakes, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse
- AWS - Redshift, Glue, Athena
- Microsoft SQL Server environment
- MS BI Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Strong Python/SQL
- Apache Spark
- At least one distributed NoSQL database (e.g. HBase, Cassandra)
- Stream processing technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis etc
- Hadoop ecosystem exposure
This role will suit BI Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, Data Engineers