City of London, London, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
Data Engineer - Python - Azure - London
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest growing software companies.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your data engineering skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
As a Data Engineer you will build ETL pipelines from a variety of sources and use data modelling to turn them into reportable databases; using the AZURE stack to create robust high volume data analytics and data visualisations.
Skills and experience:
- Data factory
- Azure SQL Warehouse
- Active directory
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition
- Develop data set processes
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
Please get in touch asap to find out more about this exiting opportunity.