Up to £0.00 per annum
26 days ago
- Python Data Engineer (with Google Cloud / GCP)
- Leeds-based with remote working options
- 3 month contract with likely extensions
- Outside IR35
The Bridge is partnering with an awesome company in Leeds who have ambitious plans to double the size of their business as their brand has become synonymous with great talent, an unique engaging culture and high quality outputs in the Data sphere.
They put diversity and inclusion at the heart of their business and culture and live by the values they've set such as treating people right, sharing and collaborating, always looking for ways to add value and quite importantly make sure you take care of the fundamentals!!!
What does my client do?
They build secure, scalable and well-engineered systems that can be relied on. Its all about data and they have made it their mission to build awesome systems that allow their customers to understand and get the most from their data such as real-time data integration and data mining, business-wide Single View of Customer systems to SaaS products.
The current focus is on hiring strong Python Developers (mainly pandas pytest pyspark).
Skills and Experience
- Strong web & server-side development experience;
- An understanding of data modelling
- A working knowledge of software development delivery in a Scrum environment;
- Broader knowledge of IT - Networking, platform, hardware, security;
- Experience of moving in a fast-paced, agile environment;
- Have excellent team work and communication skills;
- Decent applied knowledge of Google Cloud (GCP)
- Above all, the Data Engineer must be open to new technologies, quick to adapt, and quick to learn
If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP to discuss further.