£600 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Engineer for a major pharmaceutical company on a long term contract, outside IR35, on a remote basis.
The key responsibilities for this Data Engineer role are:
- Help us create AI / ML ready datasets from Petabytes of raw data and meta-data
- Automate integration of different data-sources into a coherent flow
- Develop and build systems and architectures for ETLs
The key requirements for this Data Engineer role are:
- An ability to interact with various data sources, both structured and unstructured (e.g. HDFS, SQL, noSQL)
- Experience working across multiple scientific compute environments to create data workflows and pipelines (e.g. HPC, cloud, Unix/Linux systems)
- Expertise with biological/health data, especially NGS and other 'omic technologies.
Desirable skills for the Data Engineer role are:
- Experience modelling data and information for graph/network representation,
- Experience of working with metadata models, controlled vocabularies and ontologies
- Ability to understand, map, integrate, and document complex data relationship and business rules
If you do have the relevant experience for this Data Engineer role, please do apply.