£600 - £750 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Engineering Team Leader for a major blue chip company in Cambridge on a long term contract, outside IR35.
This will be a fully remote position for the foreseeable future but you must be prepared to work part of the week in Cambridge once restrictions allow (2021).
You will be tasked with building and leading a data team and you must have prior experience in doing this and also have excellent stakeholder management skills.
The key elements of this Data Engineering Team Leader role are:
- Agile leadership experience
- Experience building and leading a data team
- Hands on data engineering skills
- Cloud experience (ideally AWS)
- Strong experience with ETL toolsets
If you do have the key skills for this Data Engineering Team Leader role, please do send through a copy of your CV.