Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
6 - 12 months
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Lake Delivery Lead on a long term contract, outside of IR35 and working and with a well known blue chip company. Initially, this role will be remote and when restrictions are lifted, the role will be based in Cambridge, with some flexible working.
This will not be a hands on architecture position but strong experience with AWS and Data Lakes is essential. This Data Lake Delivery Lead position will create and define a technology roadmap.
Ideally, you will have experience in leading teams working on delivering a hybrid solution, providing a unified solution between cloud and on prem services.
The key skills required for this Data Lake Delivery Lead position are:
- Expert stakeholder management experience
- Experience of leading technical delivery team and define technical standards.
- Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions.
- Experience of building Data Lake Platform in Cloud.
- Experience of cloud techniques and tools (we currently use AWS data & analytics services such as S3, SQS, SNS, Redshift, Postgres, Aurora, MySQL, EMR, HIVE, PIG, Spark).
If you do have the relevant experience for this Data Lake Delivery Lead role on a long term contract, please do apply.