£500 - £1000 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Data Lake Technical Lead on a long term contract, outside of IR35 and working and with a well known blue chip company. Initially, this role will be remote and when restrictions are lifted, the role will be based in Cambridge, with some flexible working.
This Data Lake Technical Lead position will involve building out technical design and processes to meet product owner requirements and architectural strategy.
The technology for this company is focused around the AWS stack, although they do also have Swiftstack. Ideally, the cloud and on premises services will come together to form a single Data Lake capability.
The key skills required for this Data Lake Technical Lead position are:
- Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions.
- Experience of building Data Lake Platform in Cloud.
- Experience of leading technical delivery team and define technical standards.
- Experience of cloud techniques and tools (we currently use AWS data & analytics services such as S3, SQS, SNS, Redshift, Postgres, Aurora, MySQL, EMR, HIVE, PIG, Spark).
- Experience of ETL techniques and tools (we currently use Talend for ETL).
- In depth knowledge in one or multiple programming languages (we currently use Python, Java).
If you do have the relevant experience for this Data Lake Technical Lead role on a long term contract, please do apply.