074 119 60553
6 days ago
Job Title: Data Management Analyst
Location: Full Remote Work
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading pharma-tech company is currently recruiting for a Data Management Analyst to join their team! The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and capturing Data Management requirements. This is a full-time, permanent role and is 100% remote work.
- Create and validate interpretation and evaluation of findings, conclusions, and justification from Data Management analysis activities. to identify learnings for the organisation. In addition, the role
- Articulate such learnings along with business options and recommendations.
- Positively influence the Data Governance decision-making of peers and senior management.
- Building internal and external networks and self-driven development.
- Identify opportunities to put this knowledge into practice to improve speed and quality of outputs.
- Degree / equivalent qualifications / formal training in a Data Management or Computer Science discipline.
- Hands-on experience in similar or related roles would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence/LEAN Six Sigma
- Understanding of science within the function: PT&E: Chemistry, Engineering or Biology.
- Demonstrable experience of Data Management and Data Quality documentation and implementation
- Understanding of basic statistical analysis principles, analytical science and associated data integration would be highly desirable.