074 119 60553
6 days ago
Job Title: Data Management Lead
Location: Full Remote Work
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge is currently working with a leading, global pharma-tech company who is looking for a Data Management Lead. The successful candidate will join as a Senior member of the company’s Data Team and will be responsible for the team leadership, management, governance, and quality of all the company’s data globally. You will have wider accountabilities for the development, ownership, and implementation of the company’s Data Vision and Strategy globally.
- Drive and lead the Data Management, Information Governance and Data quality capabilities.
- Provide accurate and valid interpretation and evaluation of findings, conclusions, and justification from analysis activity.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, agree and document Data Management, Quality and Information Governance requirements.
- Maintain awareness of relevant Data Governance requirements across all regions and regulation bodies.
- Identify opportunities to put this knowledge into practice to improve regulation compliance of outputs.
- Degree / equivalent qualifications / formal training in a Data Management or Computer Science discipline.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience as a Data Management Lead.
- Advanced and demonstrable experience of SQL, VBA, R/Python and awareness of other standard technologies used in scientific computing.
- Strong understanding of science within the function: Chemistry, Engineering and Biology.
- Experience and understanding of Advanced statistical analysis principles and techniques
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good influencing and persuading skills