£470 - £480 per day
17 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Data Modeller on a major project that is outside IR35, remote for the foreseeable future and working with a blue chip company.
This Data Modeller will join a transformation programme, moving to building a global data model. This Data Modeller role will design and develop the company's first global common data for analytics and reporting.
The key experience for this Data Modeller position is:
- Deep understanding of various way of data modelling, such as Kimball, Inmon, top-down/bottom up, ERM, Semantic Modelling, Warehousing, Marting
- Ability to use a variety of ontology tools
- Good technical ability and understanding of how databases work, as well as the use of data development software (ETL packages) and programming languages (SQL and Python) and how they relate to the modelling process
- Ability to understand business processes and create requirements, applying to a tool design and execute its build
- Exposure to cloud technologies are an advantage
If you do have the relevant experience for this Data Modeller position, please do apply.