£550.00 - £600.00 per annum
6 months ago
Data Protection Lead
Location - Luxembourg
Day Rate - £550pd - £600pd
Duration - 6 months
This is an exciting new role for an experienced Data Protection professional. You will join a large financial organisation as they look to improve their GDPR, data integrity and data processing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone highly experienced to create and improve the above and any experience in the transfer of data across borders would be highly desired. Working with the Global Data Protection Lead and CDO you will define Data Protection policies and data flow mapping.
The role is based in Luxembourg therefore business French would be advantageous and working one day from home is often accommodated.
Key Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Information Security policies and approaches
- Data protection qualified, such as CIPP/E or CIPP/M
- Have held a DPO role or worked directly for a DPO in a support capacity
- Data processing agreements and contract creation
- Data/record retention and secure destruction - process development and advice
- Designing and establishing a DPO Function and a BAU Privacy Function
- Selection and implementation of a Data Protection Management Tool/Application