£550 - £600 per day
2 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote contract Data Solutions Architect for a blue chip company. Long term, there may be 1 day per week in the Canary Wharf, London, office.
This Data Solution Architect will be working on a high profile shipping project. The Data Solutions Architect is is responsible for defining and owning the end-to-end data and application architecture between 2 partners.
Currently, both of these partners systems are built on OpenShift platforms in AWS. 1 has a java based microservices stack and the other is currently on a .NET stack with a plan to move towards a java stack.
The key skills required for this Data Solutions Architect position are:
- Basic knowledge of shipping domain is essential
- Expert knowledge in infrastructure, networking (e.g. servers, network protocols etc.)
- Expert knowledge in Cloud (any of AWS, Azure)
- Expert in integration - thorough knowledge of integration patterns (API/Message Based/Event Based/Service based etc.), design principles as well as knowledge in technologies like API Gateways, MuleSoft etc.
- Have experience in shaping up data governance processes and organisation.
- Expert knowledge in data design and integration patterns.
- Worked in different RDBMS and No SQL databases including:
- SQL Server
- Knows the data science and ML concepts.
If you do have the relevant experience for this Data Solutions Architect position, please do apply.