£450.00 - £500.00 per day
17 days ago
6 month contract
West Yorkshire - currently remote with the expectation to be in the office towards the end of the contract
Competitive day rate
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting 6 month contract for a DBA Lead working with a leading client based in West Yorkshire.
As the DBA Lead you will improve the day to day processes and service delivery and enhance team performance to ultimately improve the customer experience. You will be responsible to transform their current DBA team and be able to help deliver their SQL heavy database portfolio with good working knowledge of Oracle.
Further skills required:
- Team leadership through effective team meetings, stand up meetings and 121s
- Experience with applying Agile principles to the team, to nurture an agile mindset and allow flexibility to meet the changing demands from the business
- You will be an experienced DBA with ability to lead and manage SQL and Oracle DBAs and be accountable for the Database portfolio for the assignment
- You will also have experience of migrating databases to the cloud (Azure) and work closely with their cloud team to assist in building their cloud skills as well as developing appropriate governance and controls
- Automate processes and capture explicit knowledge to allow for transfer to build a multiskilled team
- At the completion of the assignment, the team will have a sustainable operating model underpinned by robust and standardised processes to manage demand effectively
If you an experienced DBA Lead with great management experience and have strong experience with SQL & Oracle, then hit the apply button!