Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
14 Month fixed term contract
£45,000 - £50,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Delivery Manager to be based in Sheffield for a 14 month fixed term contract. You'll join the Programme Management team reporting into the Senior Delivery Manager.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts and Key Stakeholders to understand business requirements and re-engineer the business processes to deliver a streamlined target operating model.
- Conduct value based analysis of requirements and potential solution using Agile frameworks
- Utilise analyst skills to develop user stories and acceptance criteria documenting stories and AC's within the Development Operations tool.
- Utilise the DevOps team to apply t-shirt sizing estimates to the backlog.
- Work with the DevOps Manager and Agile Development Teams to suggest new or alternative approaches to structure of applications to provide robust, scalable, reliable software.
- Experience working in AGILE teams
- Proven stakeholder management
- Ownership of product and process analysis
- Business case production
- Creation of product roadmaps
- Design and development of all products through the full project lifecycle (concept to delivery)
- Prioritisation and delivery of multiple complex projects
- UI/UX experience desirable but not essential
Please apply with your CV for consideration