City and District of St. Albans
£60000 - £70000 per annum
22 days ago
My client in St Albans are searching for a Delivery Manager to lead a cross-functional delivery team to deliver a specific product, service and transformation using agile principles. You will be delivering complex IT change and removing any barriers to delivery to create an environment in which the team can succeed. You will coach team members and facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for the environment that helps maintain focus on delivering value against the product or transformation vision.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for all line management aspects of the team and will be experienced in leading and creating high performance and motivated teams, where people are engaged and excited about the outcomes they deliver.
The role will work closely with the Product Ownership teams and relevant business stakeholders to help build roadmaps, ensure that the vision is understood and shared with the team.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Scrum Master Certified
- A track record of delivering successful change to software products
- Sufficient technical background to be able understand and challenge plans, design, and issues within technical projects and assess the appropriateness of any approach proposed by the team.
- Experience with IoT (Internet of Things)
- Experience leading a team to deliver successful IT change
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Change and Release management experience in a cloud environment
- Experience of line managing and mentoring technical staff.
- Experience in leading and coaching cross-functional teams
- Experience of senior stakeholder management
- Experience of creating an environment that encourages continuous learning, and a track record of creating high performing and motivated teams.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.