York, North Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The Bridge IT are working with York's best employer to hire an IT Delivery Manager to lead the delivery of projects within an IT Infrastructure environment. This role will cover projects spanning from data to networks, to deliver and maintain global IT operations across the business. You will lead and manage a group of specialist infrastructure engineers.
This is an exciting role where you will need experience of managing expectations, have delivered IT services and dealt with external vendors, support the proposal of projects and ensure a timely delivery in line with budgets and service level agreements.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Promoting automation and innovation through IT systems
- Working with multiple business stakeholders across global operations and vendors
- Deliver projects by working across teams and ensuring the effectiveness of the team culture you promote
- Managing expectations and performance through understanding priorities, road maps and the vision of the company's objectives
- Ensuring the performance of your team through effective management and skills building exercises.
You will need to a be strong communicator and team manager, who can handle on and off shore teams. Stakeholder management is crucial for this role as you interact with all levels of individuals. Experience within an IT Infrastructure environment is important for this role. Technologies you will typically come across include Citrix, VMware, Azure, O365, Microsoft Active Directory etc
The company will offer you an excellent package that is not rivalled by many. The pension scheme is one of the best, they also pay for professional training courses that you choose to go on, with this is a bonus scheme and a salary of up to £70,000.
If you would like more information please get in touch with me on 0113 386 8550. You can reach me through LinkedIn as well - https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinbosmanbridgeit/