£500 - £520 per annum
16 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Delivery Manager to support the delivery team in upgrading existing products and the delivery of new functions. This role is 12 month contract inside IR35.
- Scheduling and attendance of sprint events.
- Monitoring progress at epic and work package level.
- Raising of formal change requests on behalf of the team.
- Attendance of weekly internal project management meetings.
- Attendance of fortnightly progress meetings with stakeholders including presenting current progress.
- Confluence and Jira administration including space/project permissions.
- Providing updates to internal quality and checkpoint reports.
- Point of contact for team members on other teams at the client who do not have a direct Delivery Manager.
- Catch-up calls with lead team members on each team.
- Regular catch-ups with client representatives (Delivery Leads, POs) on each team.
- Weekly internal and fortnightly client-facing reports on behalf of those teams.
- Timesheet approvals.
- Financial tracking.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.