£40k - 65k per year
0113 380 1916
20 days ago
Salary - £40-65k plus an excellent benefits package
Location - Manchester/Remote
Your Key responsibilities are;
- Actively work within a Scrum team across the full development stack.
- Assist in the support of existing, and the creation of new, applications & services written in both older and modern technologies.
- Actively support the development team particularly in coding practices and standards and promote our DevOps culture, tools and approach.
- Advise the team in new technologies, development tools and techniques.
- Work with Solution Architects to design modern, robust, workable solutions
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have extensive knowledge of a SPA language (preferably Angular)
- A good understanding of SQL