£40k - 50k per year + benefits
9 days ago
DevOps - CI - Kubernetes - Linux - FinTech
The Bridge IT is currently recruiting for a hugely successful Fintech organisation with the ability to work fully remote indefinitely!
This is a fantastic opportunity to use all of your skills and experience with rapidly growing financial data company.
Our client is enabling innovation in the world of global payments, working with enterprise-grade clients that include some of the world’s biggest
technology companies and financial organisations.
- Working on industry-leading products, you’ll be delivering new features and tooling for both business and technical stakeholders
- Developing infrastructure through reusable code with automated tooling and tests
- Using metrics and monitoring data to ensure performance and reliability
- Collaborating with colleagues to resolve engineering problems and incidents
- Providing guidance and support to junior colleagues, while learning from with more experienced colleagues
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years experience
- A passion for automation and continuous improvement
- Experience or familiarity with Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, Jenkins, git, AWS, Docker and Linux
- A solid understanding of how applications and services run-in real-world production environments, whether it’s containers, virtual machines, on our own platform or in AWS
- Familiarity with how to configure infrastructure to cope with demand while still delivering maximum resilience
- Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday package
- Amazing benefits package, including pension, healthcare and Perkbox
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Remote working initially, with the potential for flexible working and a riverside office in central London
Get in touch asap as interviews are taking place immediately for ambitious and hungry engineers looking to grow and shape a fantastic future.
There really is no better or faster growing industry than the world of FinTech.