Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: UK Wide (Full remote work)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Requirement for a DevOps Engineer to join an established company providing products and services to the healthcare sector in the UK. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of architecting, securing and administering cloud-based solutions on platforms such as Microsoft Azure, utilising IaaS or PaaS based services. This is a permanent role and offers a full-time remote work.
- Design, build test and maintain the cloud application infrastructure and scheduled maintenance plans.
- Design, implement, administer and support infrastructure technologies, solutions and services.
- Build and maintain tools for continual integration, continual deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Management and monitoring of corporate security; allocate appropriate security permissions and privileges as recommended by industry best practice.
- Proactively resolve technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements.
- Define the integration build. Co-ordinate build activities across systems and understand how to undertake and support integration testing activities.
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Demonstrable experience with Azure Cloud / Microsoft Tech skills (IAAS or PAAS and CI / CD pipelines, Terraform or Cloudformation.)
- Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
- Experience of building and optimising deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Experience with setting up detailed monitoring, logging and alerting by design with time series-based tools.
- Experience of Containerisation with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience using scripting languages or a high level programming language (C#.Net).