Newcastle upon Tyne
£0.00 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Full Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum plus excellent pension and other benefit package
Requirement for a DevOps Engineer to join an established company providing services to the healthcare sector in the UK. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of architecting, securing and administering cloud-based solutions on platforms such as Microsoft Azure, utilising IaaS or PaaS based services.
This is a permanent and full-time remote work position.
- Design, build test and maintain the cloud application infrastructure and scheduled maintenance plans.
- Design, implement, administer and support infrastructure technologies, solutions and services.
- Build and maintain tools for continual integration, continual deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Management and monitoring of corporate security; allocate appropriate security permissions and privileges as recommended by industry best practice.
- Proactively resolve technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements.
- Define the integration build. Co-ordinate build activities across systems and understand how to undertake and support integration testing activities.
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Demonstrable experience with Azure Cloud / Microsoft Tech skills.
- Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
- Experience of building and optimising deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Experience with setting up detailed monitoring, logging and alerting by design with time series-based tools.
- Experience of Containerisation with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience using scripting languages or a high level programming language (C#.Net).