55000-70000 Per Annum Professional training funds, excellent bonus & pension scheme are offered
0113 386 8550
DevOps Engineer YO1
about 1 year ago
The Bridge IT has an opportunity for a lover of DevOps Engineering with a leading employer and reputable brand in York - not far from the train station.
Salary ranging from £50,000-£70,000 depending on your experience with Azure, Terraform, Puppet, PowerShell and Ruby.
You will be the link between the operations and development teams, providing expertise on the management, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure on whichever project you are tasked with. If you have experience with automating processes, continuous integration systems and application release then the opportunity to work with my client may be ideal for you.
The type of people you will be working with are problem-solvers, hard-working and highly skilled IT professionals. A family culture is promoted throughout the company where like-minded people work together to provide the highest quality service. Financially you will be offered an extremely competitive package based around your ability and experience.
The DevOps Engineer will have;
- Strong commercial experience of managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environments
- Recent Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, VMware) - ideally Azure.
- In-depth configuration management, automation and Scripting skills including use of a Scripting language such as Python or Ruby, proficiency with Shell Scripting (Powershell)
- In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies (eg Cobbler, Puppet, Chef, Tivoli Provisioning Manager, Foreman)
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration and build tools
- Use of source code version control
- Excellent Windows system administration skills
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
This is an urgent requirement, please apply immediately to be considered.
Financial package offered includes a salary of between £50,000 - £70,000 with an excellent bonus and pension package. You will also be offered the opportunity to develop and grow your career through funded professional training.
If you are interested in the role & want some more detail please get in touch with Justin at the BridgeIT