45000-50000 Per Annum Plus bonus and extensive benefits
8 days ago
Location – West Lothian
Salary - £50k plus bonus and benefits including flexible working!
Are you looking for a new challenge and to be part of a bright, brilliant and talented team?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer looking to join one of our leading clients based in West Lothian. You will be joining a vibrant team, where careers mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of their close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our client and work within their DevOps team.
- Establish and execute platform compliance and support processes
- Provide efficient production support and issue resolution
- Liaise with teams providing dynamic development, stage and production environments. Support and work alongside development teams to ensure they have the best facilities
- Own and manage relationships with multiple suppliers and/ or internal teams
- Investigate new technologies to drive the platform forward
- Continually optimise the production platform in applications and infrastructure
- Experience of a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Puppet, Git, Apache, Tomcat, Java, Jenkins, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloudfoundry, Good understanding of HTTP, certificates etc)?
- Experience of monitoring and log manipulation solutions (AppDynamics, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Influx, Kafka)
- Experience of ESX and Virtual Data Centre. Experience of delivering software using continuous delivery and deployment approache
- Ability to code and script in multiple languages (Node.js, Elixir, Ruby, Java, Perl, Go
- Understanding of networking including systems (F5, Cisco GSS/ACE)
- A strong focus on business outcomes, a strong grasp of automation tools and experience within an IT Operations role
- Flexible working
- Generous pension
- Private health care
- Learning courses available to support personal development
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Free shuttle bus service
- On-site gym
And much more!
Please note that as part of the onboarding process our client would carry out a criminal record check.