55000 Per Annum
about 1 year ago
Digital Business Analyst - Agile
Partnered with a large blue chip organisation in Reading we are in the market for a Digital Business Analyst to act as the main point of contact for communication between the digital studio and the business areas you will work in. You have to make sure you are bridging the gap between digital and business.
Due to the pivotal role the Business Liaison Analyst will play with in the Digital Team, we are looking for someone who has completed a certified s product owner course and has experience working in an Agile environment. Solid understanding of users, the market place, the competition and of future trends for Digital products in relation to energy and home services will be necessary.
This role involves working with many different people, across many different platforms, so we ask for a few key competencies; You will be a creative problem solver with ability to challenge the norm while building successful relationships across a diverse mix of stakeholders.
- Analysis and design of new business processes, along with performing any required process re-engineering prior to application/product being designed.
Work with, Delivery Leads, business architects and other team members and planners to assess current capabilities, identify high-level customer requirements, define metrics and performance goals.
- Identify, define and participate in transitioning user stories and use cases to designers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of requirements.
- Participate in quality management reviews to maintain standards and formats.
- Act as a liaison to the business community in the Product Office.
- Assist the Product Owner in areas such detailing requirements, refining user stories, documenting acceptance criteria and defining business rules and scenarios.
- Act as a Product Owner when required.