60000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Communication Manager - Leeds
We are looking for a an experienced digital manager with a strong track record in customer data records and digitalisation. You will provided oversight into becoming paperless and manage the whole process with a service delivery type mindset, driving improved customer satisfaction levels.
Day to day you'll:
- Establish, implement and maintain robust governance framework for effective management, oversight and control of the business critical services to the customers.
- Ensure service management of third party providers, ensuring day to day activities are delivered to the businesses contractual requirements and SLAs.
- Define and lead development of the capabilities, infrastructure and ways of working (within and external) required to establish an operationally high performing service, drawing upon best practice and external insight.
- Identify opportunities and improvements in order to transform the business from Paper to Digital and drive to achieve our goal of 90% Paperless.
- Work collaboratively with key internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient service delivery, identifying service improvements and benefits delivered.
- Extensive knowledge in Customer Communication Production and proven track record
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for safeguarding and protecting our customer's data.
- Strong vendor relationship management experience and track record of managing and delivering a critical service
- Strong communication skills – can deal with ambiguity, make the complex simple (in verbal, written and presentation styles) and can communicate well with customers who are not tech savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, and presentation skills