£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + pension + benefits
14 days ago
Conducts forensic investigations and analysis in support of cyber incidents that are reported into the team. Requires the ability to triage and conduct thorough examinations of all types of digital media , in order to determine containment and/or remediation activities that may be required as well as identify potential threats.
- Leverage kill chain analysis identify the root cause vectors by which the security incident occurred, and to identify inefffective security controls
- Reviews and advises regarding the effort to analyse new technologies and products for security flaws and technical specifications
- Reviews and advises others regarding the effort to use forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data
* Bachelors Degree
* Relevant Experience or Degree in: Concentration in information security, networking or development / computer science
* Typically Minimum 8+ Years Relevant Experience
* Experience within Information Security .
* Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) or Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
* One or more of the following: EnCE, CFCE, OSCP, GPEN, OSCE, CISSP, GCIH, GCIA