£35000 - £40000 per annum
18 days ago
My client a leading company based in Wakefield are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience managing and building team. You will be heading up the online and creative team and will be self-driven, with knowledge of the markets they operate in.
You will play a key role in the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy, also will be responsible for day-to-day management of the websites, SEO, email campaigns, social media and paid search/social. You will devise marketing activity that drives traffic through the ecommerce websites, increase conversion and report on trading activity vs plan.
Building effective partnerships with internal teams to maximise collaboration, you will manage promotional campaigns, web development, SEO activity, email marketing and social media activity through the planning and execution of targeted, written copy for content use across a variety of marketing channels.
You will be a positive, professional and highly organised individual with the ability to multi task and work across lots of projects
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience managing a team of 3+ people
- Demonstrable experience of successful marketing campaigns using social media within a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Magento or similar web based platform
- Ability to use online advertising platforms and analytics to build effective campaigns based on insights.
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Paid Traffic
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing and deliverability
- Experience of reporting back on marketing activity across various channels.
- HTML/Wordpress skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Awareness of digital marketing best practices and GDPR compliance
- Circa 3-5 years within an eCommerce and Digital Marketing role, across both B2B & B2C channels.
- Passion and knowledge of digital and performance marketing and how it is aligned to eCommerce.
- Email Marketing, Organic & Paid Social MediaDesign and implementation.
- Digital tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Amazon Ads.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.