£30k - 40k per year
0113 386 8555
11 days ago
My client a leading company based between Leeds and Bradford are working closely with The Bridge IT to search for a Digital Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Marketing to help take their online offering and customer portal to the next level.
You will be responsible for growing their online sales by helping transform and change their online shops and sites. You will manage the digital marketing channels including social media, PPC and others. Also be responsible for the content development: planning and writing blogs, press releases and articles.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within a similar Digital Marketing role.
- Experience using Facebook, Google, and Bing advertising
- Creating product listings with an emphasis on SEO
- Experience in digital design and Photoshop
- Experience Designing and creating website banners and graphics.
- Working with 3rd party providers where necessary.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office including Excel
- Experience using Magento and WooCommerce is preferred
- Amazon experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Good photography skills
- Creative flare and an eye for design
- Strong communication skills
- Passion and drive
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Enable new online routes to market such as amazon.
- Monitoring stock and ensuring that new product is online as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Photographing and editing product imagery.
- Updating and up keeping internal and external websites.
- Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns.
- Building and maintaining a mailing list.
- Producing promotional materials, marketing literature and POS.
- Assisting with exhibitions, events, and photoshoots.
- Providing reporting and analytics data.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.