£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Platform Specialist
Swindon - Flexible working offered
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000
This is an exciting new role reporting into the Head of Digital for a well established Marketing and Advertising company. Working with on site at one of their flag ship clients in Swindon, you'll be the SME for all Salesforce Marketing Cloud enquires and enhancements. Having strong knowledge and understanding of the product is essential as you'll implement changes based on client requests to increase functionality.
The team are well established and have a great family culture for the right person to be a part of and you'll be able to working from home depending on client needs.
Key Skills and Experience
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Email and SMS platforms as well as other CMS products relating to Digital Delivery
- Provide technical support to the Client and Client Account teams in Email and SMS service delivery, including Platform functionality, Incident & Problem Management and Change Management
- Be the Client's 'go to' person for any technical queries relating to Digital Technology. Advising on up to date platform capabilities & restraints.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Service Development Managers to develop and implement Change, feeding client requirements and system constraints.
- Support operational owners in 3rd party supplier management; this will include working with Sourcing and other Technology Service teams
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation to evidence business and technology processes, risks, incidents and solutions
- Converse confident and with knowledge on the integration of the Client's internal applications and systems with Communisis Platforms (i.e. Server to Server, API, Batch) CMS Digital 3rd party suppliers to help develop client aspirations and future requirements
My client is open to exact background/job title you have as long as you have a thorough understanding of the backend piece of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to enable you to attend to enquires and make changes